Friday, May 8, 2009

What the bombaclot nah, da boy de piss him panties

Whats up with you....I am just watching the movie "The Rules of Attraction" on IFC. to me it was a really cool movie not great but on a scene by scene basis it was awesome. I loved the first scene and stuff where the characters were introduced like one with Sean saying the girl has dick sucking lips and what should he do. The best scene to me was the whole END OF THE WORLD PARTY and shit and the Hilarious scene with Victor talking about his European trip. That view of a story trip montage was cinematic excellence to me. I don't know like I said one a scene by scene basis this movie is flawless but it is like a dvd u need to own but know there will be parts you need to fast forward. I also loved seeing Shannyn Sossamon and that hot piece of ass, Jessica Biel. I'm not really sure how famous this director was but I liked his vision and the BACKWARD scenes were cool but a bit too many flashbacks. The story here is seriously a big Cluster fuck but that is cool though. I suggest you see this movie if you have not already but after the first 35 mins or so start fast forwarding because it gets a bit slow. ROCK N ROLL.

No comments: