Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sometimes I think differently

I was just randomly thinking today about what are most other guys perseptions of a girls weight and stuff. I don't necessarily like to call a woman fat at all. I mean there are different rules for different body types. I mean I work in a store so see all shapes and sizes on the ladies. I hear some ladies come in and say how they are fat and obese and they are a size "9" in Jeans and to me no where near heavy. I mean that is just how society is it is pretty fucked up. I dated a girl way back who was like 5'4" about 168 pounds but this girl was solid muscle. She played basketball and was on a team so she worked out with weights and stuff. I never thought she was fat and all but some other people perception of her is "oh she is just a big girl". Like I said 5'4" maybe normally that would be a girl with some extra love handles and all but in this case it was some dedicated weight training involved. I mean on the other hand there are girls that are say 5'9" and 160 pounds so the weight is more proportioned but something still doesn't look right. Not saying they are fat either but the look was just more sloppy. I mean the other woman at 5'4" is still considered Fat and a big girl by society but when the clothes come off let's say and they are both in a two piece bikini it struck me as odd like wow, this shorter girl weighs more than her but she is way hotter (in a sense). I betta stop talking before I get myself more in trouble. I like a woman of average size I would say but this is in America's standards today so meaning not a 5'5" woman that is 95 pounds soaking wet. That is the American media for you, women read these Star and people magazines and look at petite Jennifer Anniston all day long and think oh look at her i AM so fat and not looking like her. Well one thing is she has a makeup crew that really does a job on her before a photo shoot and two, everyone's body type in the world is going to be different. Guys, well some like big butts (like me), others are all about the boobs and then some like only 300 pound women.

**I have never really dated a large woman and now I think all these years I secretly did but I guess hid it just to fit in my cliques and stuff. I am now more curious than ever to be with a bigger woman, not just the sex part but the experience in general.

OH YEAH, Why do the girls with the bikini photos, pictures of their butts hanging out, big flashy boobs, photos kissing the camera, slutty clothes then ask for guys who aren't assholes?

Another thing is not all blowjobs are really good. Some women make claims they are the best at giving head, no matter what size big or small. There such a thing as a bad blowjob, some so bad you want them to stop. I had one seriously the last time I can remember. It was horrible. Another horrible thing is hearing a woman say "How much longer" when they are sucking you off. It makes it seem weird like you really despise this c'mon. As I am older now I look back and think at like age 16, or 17 Any girl that I knew gave frequent BJ's was ok in my book (not saying that I got some insane amounts) but you know some women complain about this and that. I mean getting head to most guys is very essential in a relationship. It is just a way of life. Like it or not, our human nature structure is there and that is what most men ask for from the hunny. There should be a way that a woman could be a guy just for one day to get that feeling we get as men when "they do the damn thing". LOL. You know what too all these years I don't think I honestly ever had just a handjob. It was either BJ or nothing. As far as I memory serves me. I cannot recall that.

No comments: