Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Round 1 Fight

Guess which event took place yesterday:

a) I got tangled up with a really big doofy white guy on the subway and I gave him a forearm shiver to the face and said Fuck outta here I'm Akatsuki.
b) I told a girl who did something really disgusting to me in Manhattan that I wanna spit in her face.
c) I saw a real official Hs girl fight. These were two girls really going at it. One really pretty one and a real manly looking chick.The short one's face got turned to hamburger she kept getting hit so many times in the face. I tried to break it up show that love. I got behind the short cute one and was like calm down sweetie why these bitches beating you down.

The answer is actually A. Also, partially C. I did see a fight but I did not go in a break it up. It was over by the time I got close enough.

No comments: