Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Most anticipated in 09/10

I really wanna check out these flicks even though this summer movie season looks weak so far in general. I absolute hate Star Trek so will not be seeing that one and X Men Origins: Wolverine was a piece of shit (storywise). I hated it.

1) Entre Les Murs, 2) The Girlfriend Experiece starring Ms.New Deepthroat Sasha Grey, 3) Sin Nombre (well it is out already but didn't get to see it), 4) Sugar, 5) Moon, 6) H2: Halloween 2, 7) Pandorum, 8) G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra (this looks bad from the trailer but I wanna see it anyway, 9) All the Boys love Mandy Lane, 10) Public Enemies, 11) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (I'll see it just for the hell of it), 12) Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, 13) Inglorious Bastards, 14) UP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the fuck are you talking about Wolverine was dope! The scene with Deadpool using his powers was sick. You must be a stupid fanboy! Probably think Watchmen was wack too right?

Jordan a.k.a JDUBS said...

No you fucking bitch. I actually liked Watchmen. Wolverine was fucking stupid.