Saturday, March 7, 2009

Well

I really wanted to see The Watchmen today but I felt I would be shit out of luck because a gazillion people are going to see it today and tomorrow. I guess I will try to see it tuesday night at Regal at least get some free popcorn out of it. So I pretty much stayed around the house today, didn't really feel like doing much. I just did get to see the movie Sex Drive. Yeah, got it from netflix which is awesome and even more cool when it is free. It was really funny, so fucking juvenile but still entertaining. I think the way these comedies for shock values are these days do serve some purpose but it is not like an old classic like watching PORKY'S or something like that. SEx drive was seriously not that bad. Alot of vulgar sex talk and random tit flashes of course. The cast was really a bunch of nobodies with James Marsden (his character was such a douche). Check it out if you like dick and gay jokes, quotes like " We were just banging that chick in our car, yea super hard." and " We bought beer and rubbers and some lotion for your tits."

No comments: