Thursday, March 19, 2009

Never did, I had a doubt

I don't know why but I really wanna hear M.C. Hammer "Can't Touch this" right now. I guess I can check on youtube real quick maybe even see it twice.
*Oh man I passed by the St. Patrick's Day Parade the other day. Saw some crazies at 42 and 5th it was about 12. I saw three near fights and a guy and girl argueing about who knows what. I couldn't figure if they were together or the guy was just begging her on some "Yo baby whats up", eded up giving him like a forearm shiver to the face and said " Get the fuck off me" then he spit right in her face as they were still walking which is really hard to do they were in a thick crowd and did not even stop and caught her on a dime. That was a tough broad she didn't even cry or flinch. Like I said he looked like he was tryin to go hug her but I mean damn she drank it like it was Sprite.