Friday, March 27, 2009

To me Saturday Night Live has been very hit or miss the past couple of years. I still do watch it alot hopeing and just hopeing I will see something mind blowing. I mean "Dick in the Box" was generally funny I can't lie. I also did love "Jizz in My Pants", that caught me off guard. I guess I thought it would not be funny. "I'm on a Boat" with T-Pain was a little bit funny. The Natalie Portman rap was so overrated to me. I mean yeah I saw it at the time and then a fucking load of times on Youtube but it is still just barely good. I did like the part when she said "When I was at Harvard, I smoked weed every dayI cheated all my tests, and snorted all the yay." You know what though I still have not made my way to the audience of SNL. I wanna just be there at least once just for the experience.

No comments: