Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bracket Busters, Blowing up spotology and almost vegas time

Brackets, NCAA business. I can't believe Pitt lost. I was so fucking pissed sat night and I didn't even really see the game. I couldn't believe they lost to fucking Villanova. They are not even that good. They play some kind of pressure or trap defense and force alot of TO's. Oh well, now I don't care who wins. My favs are gone. I guess it would still be cool if North Carolina won.

I will be doing a NCAA style bracket thingee about some girls I dated and messed around with. Not 64 teams though, maybe 32. I will talk about every sore and every score, well not really. Blowing up spot time. Not everybody knows about my site here anyway. If some random girls that I used to chat bout seeing me business on here so be it. Chopping Broads 275 is in effect.

Almost that time. I have not been to vegas in so long. I mean seriously last time I was not even 21 then. I did go down last time in First class, that was truely magical. Got to eat steak and shrimp the whole way down. I was like "what are those losers in coach eating" Probably some stale cheese sandwich. This time it is more of a family thing though. I probably will stay away from the $10 hookers this time. I would hope they don't follow me though. I doubt I will even go to a strip club out there, my funds are limited.

No comments: