Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Movie Radar List

I saw a few movies or more than a few this summer but still did not hit the theaters hard like in the past. This is a list of what I thought I missed or what little I have to look forward to in september/OCT:

Radar
-Public Enemies (released in July, missed it in theaters)
-Terminator Salvation (I wanted to see this but guess just didn't find the time, even though I didn't really hear anything good about this one)
-The Ugly Truth (I am not a viewer of chick flicks type of guy but for some reason this movie looked actually watchable. I guess I'll netflix this whenever)
-Land of the Lost (I actually was intent on seein this but just didn't wanna spend $12.50 of my hard earned money but will gladly netflix it when the time is right)
-Crank 2:High Voltage (it looks cheezy but I gotta see this)
-Sin Nombre (About to be released on DVD this tuesday, don't know how I missed it during its theater run. It was on a few people's top movies released in 2009 already)
-Crips and Bloods: Made in America (this came out in 2008, I wanted to see it so I guess I will in a week or two)
-Up (This may still be in some theaters in 3-D but at this point I might as well wait for DVD)
-I love you Beth Cooper (I somehow wanna see this, I mean it looks bad though)
-Ninja Assassin (Just saw trailer and it looks good, Coming soon)
-Zombieland (Looks cool, trailer is definitely not bad)
-Gamer(it looks watchable, maybe not great but I'd give it a go)
-Jennifer's Body (Megan Fox is just so HOTTTTT, I may have to see this one)

No comments: