Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1/13/93

I got a secret admirer. I know it is not Nadine or Susan. I have no idea if her chest is booming with a nice face or butt. Susan did look good today. My secret admirer knows Susan. Nadine looks good also. Cynthia Perez is hot but I am going to put her on the side for now. They say she is popular. I want to meet my secret admirer! Who is my secret admirer? I felt so stupid just standing there watching Cynthia fight. Sean betta not mess with my Cindy again or I will beat the shit out of him. When she had my other friend's scarf in her bra I should've reached in and felt her tits, then gotten the scarf. They are advising me about forgetting about her!
I think I still have not gotten over Susan. Yesterday she looked scorching hot!
Notes: I want to see the Royal Rumble. I don't know if I can. If not I go to the comic convention of JJC. I haven't got any comics in a while. I want Amazing Spiderman # 375 and Punshier # 75.

No comments: