Wednesday, August 5, 2009

oh wow, Photon

Oh wow, Photon! I loved the show as a kid. Photon was created in 1984 by George Carter III in Dallas, Texas. By 1987, there were more 45 Photon Areas coas to coast. Sadly, I never got to go to the real PHOTON center. I did have the equipment and it once got confiscated at an airport when my cousin and I had many waterguns and other gun related items. I was like c'mon this stuff is see through "why take this away from us". I used to wake up way early to see Photon. I think it actually was on tv in NY about 6:30 am. I also recently saw the first episode again on Youtube. I believe that is all that is available on the net though, just first episode. I wanna see some more episodes. I feel like I tried crack or something when I was a kid, how did I like this show so much..

No comments: