Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WTF

They are planning a Karate Kid remake. I mean it was just the 80's. What fucking justifies a remake already. Tell these young fuckers to just rent one of these 1980's movies and catch up. C'mon with Will Smith's son Jaden as well, that is a no-go.

i AM also offended when I see all these Sonic commercials when I watch Television. I mean there are no SOnic restaurants as far as I know in NY. Oh well, whatever.

I absolutely love Khloe Kardasian. I mean Kim is hot too but damn Khloe that is a woman. She is really tall and nice and thick. Not fat but definitely not skinny.

I saw Chelsea Lately tonight and it was really funny. I usually don't watch it on the E channel but I Actually had a few laughs. Special guest was that hottie Nadine Velasquez from "My Name is Earl". I mean she is a cutie and all but she still has not really gotten her name out there in hollywood. She is a hot piece of ass. I think it nows shows she needs to start showing those tits to get a further career in the Biz.

haha. stupid Yankees you only announce that you are reducing prices of $2500 seats halfprice. That does not solve anything. I don't see much cheaper seats like in the under $40 price.

Oh man, I do like going to Dave and Buster sometimes after work to play Virtua Tennis 3. it is really relaxing I just hate running into that motherfucker Federer. He does not fuck around he just tries to beat you really quickly.


No comments: