Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I have been in Las Vegas a few days now and I have to say this place is hard to stay for an entire week. I am basically burnt out today after three nights here. I did and am having fun but LV is so high octane that you have to really have almost an altered state of reality. When I was here in 98 I didn't give a fuck about anything it is just sin city met mad bitches at night even one I knew from aol. Met her there at my hotel she picked me up or whatever in her car BUT now this is more of a family trip and I am not out for just meeting some random prostitute but have been trying to have fun without gambling that much either. STATUS REPORT
Not really in the red in the money area, spent about what I expected to so far, no strip club visits yet, you never know but I may have gambled away the money I intended to use on the strip club. Now it is a really windy day on TUESDAY...lOOKS like RAIN any second but will be out tonight and late and I am huntin tonight maybe for some female company tonight. I'm not sayin I need to fuck but whatever is cool.

No comments: