Tuesday, April 7, 2009

10 things

In the preparation for upcoming trip to Vegas I feel so weird that now I have a much different intent from the last time I was there. I stayed so drunk and high the entire time I was there last time. This is more of a family trip so most ridiculous situation will probably be avoided. Then again Prostitution is legal over there, you never know.

IN the past week:
Saw the movies "Man Bites Dog" and "Havoc" on DVD, also Fast and Furious & 12 Rounds in the theater.
Sent about 6 text messages from work a couple days ago.
Purchased 2 pair of Jeans and one pair of cargo shorts and a new Avirex t shirt.
Play NBA 2K tonight with Minnesota t wolves and got smacked by the Dallas Mavericks
Bought a Starbucks $15 gift card.
Went down to Wall Street on Sat to witness the infamous Pillow Fight 2009, got there late so didn't see much. The cops don't put up with that shit much anymore. It was shut down early.
Been Yelping it pretty hard lately, I have to finally start goin to some of those custom parties though.
Scored only 9 points in one of my online basketball games for the same T Wolves. Shot the ball terriblely 3-12 but finished with 8 rebounds and 7 assists, 2 blocks.
I watch Movie Mob so much on Reelz channel seriously wish I could be on the team for a review session at least once
Met an author who wrote three books and ghost wrote on a Hollywood movie. I hope to keep this contact in case I plan to write a book soon or finally ghost write on my own script for Hollywood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when to the pillow fight. did not miss much