Friday, April 3, 2009

Top Shotta: Nigga put Gun high

I had one of those moments when I answered a question I had heard way so long ago. If someone asks you a question like: If you could do anything in the world (mostly something wrong) without any normal consequences, What would it be? I have heard plenty of answers like sell drugs real quick and get out (just to feed my daughter and such) try crack (experience the fucking high without all those after affects like addiction) BUT my choice would be I would go to Europe and train to be a Professional Hitman. I know you say something like Oh u seen too many mob movies and all but no I would embrace the position and not have to feel guilty about taking people out of this world. I would just do my thing and maybe start rapping when I am in the room about to take the target out. Be like "Yo I'm first, fucking hard to quench the thrist. Bitch about to have a heart attack, but that don't change the Fact. I say 1 gun, 2 gun, brrrrrrrap, brrrrrrrap. Imma palm that ass like a handgun, pistol whip it cool then get a drink. I'm really lonely out here and that ain't no fun. Straight up bone them hoes cause you know they can't think. Fuck them niggaz that say Rap is crap. I pull out my big gun that goes Brrrrrrrap, brrrrrrrap, Brrrrrrap."
:. And end scene, I do the rap then kill the target.


http://shakefire.com/screenings

No comments: