Saturday, December 6, 2008

I was just trying to think off the top of my head how many different languages

can I say swear words in;;

Lets see

Pezzo di merda. Figlio di Puttana, Vaca la Mencia -Italian-

claro que si puedo se dicer hijo de la gran puta -Spanish-
Chupa mi huevos

Na kaleni, suka (on your knees, bitch) -Russian-

Vace, vace ting ne Fei ( Hurry up bitch, suck my dick) -Chinese or Maybe Korean I forgot-

I hit that shit up hard -English-

Oh, merde -oh shit- French-

Battyboy, Fassy, Chichiman, Rassclot, Sketel - Jamaican

Baka, Chin Chin, Kuso, Shimata(Shit) -Japanese

EL Azobay(?) Arabic

Yuh mudda cunt -Trinidadian

Lutsch meine eier ( Suck my balls) -German


I thought I knew some others but off the top of my head I can't think of any. I learned these a long time ago too. Funny how you can only remember curses in many languages.

1 comment:

MorTiSha AnaCarNa said...

of course u would know all the pervy and bad stuff 1st .. lol ..