Monday, December 29, 2008

haha

this is the kinda song i am feeling at 2:51 in the am.

Looking back and morning comesDon't find your face in your glassTake the moonlight by the tailIt's a rainy sight You're shadingWhat is that It's just the sameWhat is trying in your crownI'm spending in my glass, walking backSo wear my glass You're fadingI'm waiting so long...I'm waiting so long...I'm waiting so long...I'm waiting...Blowing up The storm's aroundDon't turn your face to your backIn a silence Have a better dreamSing into the wind You're shadingThe rainy winds will wash awayAll what your want in your crownThere is an end but it's endlessThough anywise we're fadingI'm waiting so long...I'm waiting so long...I'm waiting so long...I'm waiting...What is that It's just the sameWhat is trying in your crownI'm spending in my glass walking backSo wear my glass You're fadingI'm waiting so long...I'm waiting so long...I'm waiting so long...I'm waiting so long...I'm waiting so long...I'm waiting so long...I'm waiting so long...I'm waiting...

No comments: