Saturday, December 20, 2008

Get ready for the circus

I really don't want get into all the things that happen to me this week but I feel somehow now I feel more stressed in situations where I am not really in stress or should not feel stressed. This is a big week because there are alot of parties going on before Christmas. I mean it is definitely fun to get your drink on but then there is the OMG I gotta wake up tomorrow morning and then you wake up and still think you may be drunk (first time that happened to me). Oh well, I survived. I just feel sort of unsettled not by the whole you could lose your job soon anyone in America but just I didn't set bigger goals for myself at 29 yrs old. I am not saying oh that is it, my life is over but I just would like to get more focused on many goals not just career oriented ones. Several storylines lie ahead for me. So let's give it a go. I do need to get back to working out and playing basketball it helped me stay so levelheaded over the years.

No comments: