Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another look back at top of 2007

It is weird looking at a movie a second or third time compared to the initial viewing in the theater, so with that said 2007 movies I have seen again and liked more or less. (Top picks)

*Live Free or Die Hard (This movie was fucking so restricted in the theater, I was running my mouth bitching on how I hated it: Then enter the DVD release unrated version and I loved it)

*Grindhouse: Planer Terror (The movie is great it is such campy sci Fi/horror fun from the 1970's, but I loved it the first viewing in the theater, now I find way too many boring parts with the movie, I generally only see the beginning again when I watch over)

*Knocked Up ( I really liked Knocked up, the first or second time I saw this movie, only complaint was it was too long a movie, that whole Vegas scene could've been cut out)

*Zodiac ( I saw it in the theater the first time and I was mad bored. I honestly must've had alot of shit to do that day so I didn't wanna be in the theater for more than 2 hours, I liked it alot more second time)

*Into the Wild ( This movie was awesome, saw it on DVD only not in the theater)

*No Country for Old Men ( I really liked the movie but there was way too much hype for it. I saw it luckily for free in theaters, it was funny about 4 people I know had bought their tickets advanced then tried to get and it was like SOLD OUT, so I went to the part where u give the ticket about 2 mins before showtime, I was like shit, guys it is sold out, see you later but the guy taking the tickets was like just go in Don't worry about it. I was oh shit, thanks alot bro. I had to sit near the front but hey it was free)

*Juno ( I kind of hated and loved this movie at the same time, very good first time viewing, now after all that bullshit Oscar hype I hate it)

*Black Snake Moan ( Awesome movie, end of story)

*Transformers ( I liked it at first in the theater I guess because of the hype, now I just see it as an overrated piece of shit)

*Bourne Ultimatum (Fucking awesome, got 1000 times better with a second viewing, I LOVED IT!!)

*300 ( "This is Sparta!!!!" Infamous scene was awesome, the movie was really cool.)

*Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix( Not a bad movie considering I am really not an HP fan at all, actually I don't know why I ended up even seeing it, only saw HP 1 and 2 before)

No comments: