Tuesday, August 16, 2011

test post

Started a new Association with the Cavs. First thing I did was trade Varejao, Williams, and Sessions for Beasley, Pekovic, Martell Webster and a 2011 2nd RD Pick. Then I traded Anthony Parker to the Spurs for Tiago Splitter and I traded Jamison and Gibson for Garnett, Scalabrine (who shouldn't even have been on the roster) and a 2012 2nd Rounde. Next I signed AI to a 1 yr. deal.

Allen Iverson
Martell Webster
Michael Beasley
Kevin Garnett
Tiago Splitter

I'm currently 2-2 I got off to a slow start getting blown out by the Pacers on opening night, I then beat the Suns and Hawks in a back to back, I then proceeded to get blown out by Wizards despite a strong showing by Martell Webster. AI has been playing well so far averaging 18 and 8, he had 32 and 12 against the Hawks. I struggled with Webster in the first game but I've picked it up and scored 25 against the Wizards making 5-10 from 3. Beasley was averaging 18ppg. before I played the Wizards and he only scored 2pts. which dropped his avg. to 14ppg. KG has been solid giving me 15 and 5. Tiago Splitter has been great averaging 11 and 7.

No comments: