Tuesday, August 30, 2011

now google that groupies follow me like twitter

I need one big room, full of bad bitches.......

I did see MTV VMA (Video Music Awards). Had the feeling Kreayshawn was not goin to take the Best New Artist category. I mean it is a voting thing for that category, Glad Wiz Khalifa got played too. I know he felt stupid, he must've thought he had to won that shit. SOOOO GLAD the power did not go out on sunday night, I mean the show was definitely worth watching especially with the aid of twitter: People clowning on each other and shit. Smoke weed like I'm in Cali, racks on racks on racks, NAPS ON NAPS ON NAPS....
tyler the creator, so yeah he won that category. He is blowing up. Odd Future Wolfgang Kill Them All....I mean OFWGKTA. They are getting all these comparisions like Mini Wu-Tang.. Yeah well they have a solid fan base but are still not all superstars yet.

Beyonce supposed stole the show because she said SHE PREGNANT. I don't know what to believe because she just performed in NY about 10 days ago and no one mentioned shit about seeing any kind of bump but whatever. Beyonce like people said at least got all the attention she wanted. And yes, most people did not even like her album and yeah that is from people who bought the thing.

Jersey Shore was in the house there, but of course, MTV knows how to make the tie-ins extra special, showing the new EPISODE of JS, right before the awards, of course millions of people were gonna tune in and yes it was not even Thursday. I been missing the show, got some catchin up to do. Even Deanna looked good at the awards, that bitch usually looks so ugly, but she does have the nice phat ass. I guess she is just really considered a buttaface (Everything looks good, BUT her face). I would probably hoook up with her, but only from behind.

No comments: