Sunday, January 10, 2010

You wanna shoot cowboy, lets go

I am just gonna rant about anything and everything:

-So I watched the imfamous debut of Hogan in TNA, that shit was so boring. I mean TNA it self is just boring wrestling, storyline wise they try to borrow from WCW, WWE in the past but they can't even do that right. I do turn to spike tv to watch this show from time to time just to see my girl, Hamada and Tara. The women wrestlers for the most part are actually pretty good. Even ODB is not much to look at but she can wrestle. Hamada though is my new love. She is half Japanese and half Mexican and does luchador style wrestling and puts people through tables. Her look is very unique so to me she is pretty to others maybe not.
WWE was just ok last week: I mean Bret Hart has been asked to come back to WWE before. I think it was a good idea bringing him in but him back on a long term basis just won't work. The matches on raw last week were not that great either. Kofi vs Orton was decent.



I found this mysteries post on the internet (not my words)
The minute you swipe that metro card you are on your own. The MTA doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone's safety-ride at your own risk. It is laughable that anyone expects the lazy pieces of unionized shitbags to lift a finger and or report the incident-why would they? Their jobs are so mind numbing that a little fisticuffs helped them get through their night. Ask them to endure a salary freeze and these fucking scumbags will leap into action in no time.
**Weird because yeah I am still trying to figure out how no cops were there to interrupt that bloody fight on the 6 train. IT WENT out for almost 15 min of on and off fighting, no cops showed up and no transit officials stepped in either. The cops must've all been eating donuts at 3 pm or whenever this fight took place.

#JerseyShore is one of my new favorite shows. I love to be home on a thursday night to see the show and the aftershow and sit there on twitter and interact with all the other people. i like in the last episode Ronnie got into that fight then Vinny said that funny shit "Gym, tanning, laundry. You know, that's how they, like, make the guidos." Must see Tv, almost as cool as watch Degrasssi -the good episodes or CM Punk matches from 2003 and 2004.


I don't really have any new bitches. I am on the site POF. Met a few chicks but not any of them in person yet

No comments: