Friday, January 29, 2010

yeah so the trains really aggravated me today but what else is new. The fucking J train though is something else, it usually helps me but ironically better on the weekends than the weekdays.

P.s. This train is a good backup for me as well. On the weekends , you get me home faster than ever when the stupid fucking A train is doing shuttle bus service or some other nonsense that makes it a 2 hour commute to manhattan. I think sometimes even in the morning, it is not that bad. 8 am or so it jets through those stations and gets to manhattan in no time. I only give it the 3 stars because at night, this J train is slow as ballz. It takes a long time to come after 7 pm on a weekday at Brooklyn Bridge stop going to queens. THIS IS seriously the only NYC train I can think of that to me runs better on a sat or sun than a week night coming home from manhattan

No comments: