Friday, January 29, 2010

D&B boredom once again

am gonna give this 4 stars but maybe I should only give it two. I do like the place but on saturday afternoons, OMG it is way too crowded. I mean the location is nice in general but you seriously can't fucking move when it is packed to capacity. I try to go on a random weekday night with friends to play a couple of games and stuff. I have just got into the Horse racing game Sega Derby Owners Club. It is fun, trust me. So yeah, you can get a game card and food special for about $18.00 plus tax I believe. The food is not that great I would say a slight down grade from applebee's but that all depends on what you order. I have yet to try the philly steak. It does look good though. Oh yeah another thing, there is really not much to get with the gazillion tickets u have. It is fun to win the tickets but the prizes are kind of horrible. Right now as of 2/3, I probably have 16,000 tickets and don't know what to get yet. Maybe I will just get a flurry of cheap trinkets and prize stuff. So tourists and regular folks bored after going to see a movie in the area, this is a great way to kill an hour or two. Check out the bar, start drinking then pull out that game card and have fun peeps. True dat, true dat.

No comments: