Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ugh

Sometimes I really feel like I don't get much done on sundays at all. I have been off now for the past few sundays but it is like I wanna go to the city and chill but it is such a bitch travelling on the trains. U have the choice or shuttle bus through brooklyn or super slow local trains and other ways to rape your commute. I of course have to do this on the saturdays that I work but that is cause I have to. I kinda want to go out and just bug out on more sundays in the future.Of course there are things that you can just get done during the day on a sunday but whatever you know sometimes just wanna spend the whole day out doing this and that.

So, last night for Halloween. I didn't really dress up but ended up in that crazy part of town by 14th street after work. I can just say they don't call it devil's night for nothin, last year's parade was way better though.

No comments: