Monday, November 2, 2009

Oh Eme Geeeeeee

I just ate the best Chicken Salad Sandwich today, I seriously almost caught a hard on. It was that good, Strong like bull, well almost


-Random rANDom Superstar facts

Name: Jordan
Birthday: September 13
Birthplace: Brooklyn, Brooklyn
Current location: My chair
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Height: 6 feet
Right handed or Left Handed: Right
Your heritage: African American, some European and Native American from the parents and grandparents family tree.
Shoes you wore today: My brown Diesel shoes that are getting worn out really fast.
Your Perfect Pizza: Sicilian with Spinach from Nick's pizza or Gino's Pizzeria in Queens.
Goal you would like to acheive this year: have a threesome or sex with two different women in the same day.
Single or Group dates: Single
Your bedtime: WHENEVER, MOSTLY after 1 am
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi is awesome, LOVE IT. especially out of the can
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Do you swear: Somewhat but not too excessive
Do you believe in yourself: Sometimes
Do you get along with your parents: Sure, I do.
In the past month, have you gone on a date?: Wait, have I. Nope, I guess not.
In the past month, have you eaten sushi: Fuck no i haven't
In the past month, have you had White Castle: Believe it or not, only once. Maybe I go back tomorrow.
In the past month, have you stolen anything: not that I can remember.
What country would you most like to visit: Spain or Japan, most definitely
Number of tattoos: None right now, but I wanna get 2 or 4. I love fucking chicks with tattoos though.
In a girl what is your favorite height: Tall and thick, or short and a little bit overweight.
Favorite hair color: Brown
Do you sing: Yeah I think I am a decent fucking singer. I have written two songs in the past.

No comments: