Wednesday, November 18, 2009

oh

-oh shit, I missed the Cool Kids show at Webster Hall last night, those fuckers didn't get on the stage till 1:45 (not last night but last friday night)


Tweets from the past week:

-#Pacquiao vs #Cotto, watching all the pre fight bullshit
5:57 PM Nov 14th from web

-@GEEKBURGER12 Go get some white castle, use those coupons
5:52 PM Nov 14th from web in reply to GEEKBURGER12

-#ThingsHatersSay Thats why I fucked your bitch you fat motherfucker
10:21 AM Nov 14th from web

-TURD BURGLAR: This is someone who does not realize that you are in the stall and tries to force the door open. Hahaha
8:45 PM Nov 12th from web

-i lik tha girl an no want her in tha sleep bed i hav until i kno her more
8:58 PM Nov 12th from web

-she hav to kis miem were i peez
8:59 PM Nov 12th from web

-@Katsuni Yeah Grecco did a great job, I have not actually been the museum yet either but maybe check the place this saturday.
7:37 AM Nov 11th from web in reply to Katsuni

-@Katsuni thanks fr responding. any of your fans recognize you, lol....Seeing you and Jules Jordan in scenes are pretty magical, hot stuff!!
5:57 AM Nov 12th from web in reply to Katsuni

-Korean girls iz mad hot
9:16 PM Nov 9th from web

-#Californication, Surfer Girl was hot, I would've fucked her for round 2 Hank Moody
6:53 PM Nov 9th from web

-What you two have discovered today is what is most commonly called a GLORY HOLE.
7:29 PM Nov 8th from web

-I don't know why but I feel alot more energy these days, I don't know if I gained some demon powers on Halloween or I some how fell in love
7:18 PM Nov 8th from web

-Grabbing ass is definitely sniffing coke for me
10:54 AM Nov 8th from web

No comments: