Thursday, June 11, 2009

overload-----Faux vs Real

Ok not much to really report.Actually first, has anyone tried the Yuca Bar and Restaurant? Looks interesting on Avenue A in the city. I just had some extra time in the day so I felt like writing. I have been trying to watch more TMZ lately on Tv, it is funny I really don't like reality tv but love watching this shit. They had Jodi Sweedin on a few days ago (formerly of Full House) that woman has a body on herself. I mean is she even doing acting anymore. I could see her in some kind of show. She looked really hot and her boobs looked incredibly big. Megan Fox who is of course hot always seems to make to the show as well. She was just going through the airport and not even bothering to talk to the reporters from the show. I also always laugh when they interview the much older guest celebrities like Betty White and Jon Voight and stuff because it is awkward. it is like they want to talk to the cameras but not really. They say just enough I guess just to still get their name out there.
*NBA finals time again tonight. I like the Magic only to a degree I mean just enough to actually beat the Lakers and make everything right in the world. I honestly don't see that happening though. I would at least settle for Kobe Cryant to get punched in the mouth at some point durin the rest of the series. I still got beef with Kobe. We ain't friends!!!! I would punch him right in the mouth if I saw him right now.
*I was just thinking over the weird interaction of these website Myspace, Facebook, Yelp and other stuff. I remember a few months ago. I was heading to the Bronx on the 5 train. A few stops from where I get off and I look up and see this young kat maybe 18 or 19 but he looked so familiar. I am thinking hold up though I don't know that many 18 or 19 year old kids here in the Bronx. I was thinking maybe I know him from Fuse or something I was always on that show with the youg bucks but nope that wasn't it. I was WTF, how do I know this motherfucker. I probably don't know his skater/emo little ass. THEN it hits me, we both get off the train station and I see which way he was walking. I was oh shit, he is the boyfriend of one of my homegirls on Myspace. So I had never actually met him in the flesh but you know his pics are all over her page. She is older about 25 but is dating this younger guy.I just thought that was really funny interaction. I really thought I knew him but could not figure out from where then I just thought,MYSPACE that is it. Obviously I also remembered the way he was walking was the direction where the girl did live. I chilled over there before. I am sure many people have these weird moments like that you know, you could be sitting on the train and a guy next to you looks at you and says something like that "Hey, are you on my myspace page" Weird man weird, the world is fucking weird.

No comments: