Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Close to fucking, but not that close

Lol, I tell you what. I met the hottest lesbian tuesday.I mean seriously I think I fell in love. I only talked to this woman once before but had a feeling she like women. She came in the store looking at some shoes. We were talking bullshit and everything but she was just so hot. She was from Brazil and just bent over every chance she got showing me that ass crack. I was like man, I can help you out if you wanna check out the man side of things. I know some grade A butt from Brazil when I see it. I was thinking more like I am the 19 Year old Mike Tyson knocking out all these late 20's and thirty year old motherfuckers and turn them back into rookies. Would've shown her she could be a rookie again with my cock.

*So I started playing this new game called the Free Metrocard game:

I heard from someone on another site this statement
"Curious. This morning I checked how much I had left on my Card. As always, there were a few abandoned cards on top of the metro-card reader. I swiped one of them, and BINGO....$4.05 left over"

I was like what I am gonna start picking up some cards near and not near a subway station and see what happens. So in the past two weeks I picked up about 90 cards or so and the total $40.83. Out of most of the cards the highest value was $9.00, some had $8.00 on them, and many had $1.00 or $1.80. We are in a recession why are so many people just throwing away metrocards with money on them. About two months ago I found an unlimited X-Press bus card that had 6 out of 7 days left on it so that was cool. Normal price for that was $41.00 a week. I enjoyed taking Express Bus for free. Oh yeah, I did have another seven metrocards I found that had stuff on them.
7 Cards: ended up with one card with $2.00 on it, one with $4.00, one with 5 cents, one with 3.50, one with $1.50, one expired week and one with 0.00. So GRAND TOTAL of free money: $51.88. I used to think only homeless people picked up metrocards and stuff but I am tired of picking them up at least for this week.

No comments: