Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oh so today was a day I was supposed to go to Jimmy Fallon show but I just didn't feel like it. hanging with these fucking tourists, ugghhhh. I do wanna see the show eventually though. It is cool to be off sometimes during the week. I love roaming around the city when it is so busy and not full of weekend tourists at least.

I went to the Nintendo World store first today. Maybe in a month or two I can get one. I guess if we get that other stimulus money coming through soon I def get it sooner than later.

Oh man, today was like National White Girl butt day. I mean it did rain later in the day but I saw some shorties with nice (I guess) daisy dukes. I saw some cheeks lets just say. I was just like fuck it is not that hot today. This one chick she had that lady gaga complex all guys were walking by going Gaga over her body (nice ass)
and all that, then they got a good look at the face and said out loud something like oh shit, horrible face. I tell you the white girls were showing off that butt today a lil more than usual in the city.

I actually wanted to see a movie today but then decided not to bother but strangely ended up at Red Lobster today to eat. I had not been there in fucking forever. Cheddar biscuits like WHOA!!!!!! It was really good though checking the spot in Times Square area.
So Nba Finals get going tomorrow, I mean the first game will defintely be cool but lets see how this series goes.


* Oh yeah on the train, this guy just looked so deranged and was looking at me. I wanted to be like "whats up motherfucker, why u keep looking at me" but seriously took a look in the guy's eyes and he was 1000% crazy. I had a Jets duffel bag but it clearly did not hit him but he just looked at me and said something like " You betta watch that bag, people out here are not in their right minds" so I was like did the bag hit you I don't know, Guess he just wanted to fuck with me. hey I know crazy and that is what he was, He gave me that cross eyed crazy eyed KURT THOMAS look. I said oh no I ain't tryin to fight this guy he might bite my ear off or something. It was just some weird shit. I mean even last week there were crazy things on the trains. I saw this I guess old black guy about 62 or so, just standing around then just yelled out something saying " I GOTTA CALL THIS BITCH". This is about 8:30 in the morning at the Broadway Junction train stop on the A train line. Then this fool just walks around the pay phone and starts pissing on him self right there on the platform. he did not pull the pants down a little or anything. Just pissed right through his jeans, I mean he did not really look homeless but who knows these days. Just that I GOTTA CALL THIS BITCH caught me off guard because he yelled it out after just standing there in silence for a while. I see other strange shit on the trains too but as an avid rider and traditional New Yorker it is really kinda, Seen it , done it, Been there, Done that. ------maybe the only thing that would surprise me is a hot midget (sorry little person) female giving a regular size guy some oral right there on the train, SHIIIIIIIIT, now that is something you don't see every day.

No comments: