Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thinking ahead to 2010, I don't believe that bullshit

Well today is a sad day for me. I am one big NY Knicks fan and of course have found out they traded their two top guns yesterday to clear cap space for the possible arrival of Mr. Lebron James. I am a little ashtonished that the Knicks really feel they can just get Lebron to come to NY like it is nothing. I like the way the team had been going this year. I mean they definitely/maybe could've made playoffs. I really like Zach Randolph. The guy is a beast down low: a big time low post scorer and aggressive rebounder. I think the team could've at least waited till the end of the season to deal this guy. I can tell he is one of those players that is "all about his numbers" he is not really into helping his teammates that much. I don't know all and all I could see myself playing on a team with a guy like that. I was not even happy now that he ends up going to LA. I mean him and Mardy Collins for that little bitch ass Tim Thomas and Cuttino "I can't shoot beyond 18 feet" Mobley. That motherfucker Mobley at least needs to step in more when he shoots here in NY. I don't really mind seeing Crawford go to the West coast either. He did his best here and spent his time doing what he had to do. I like his game for the Golden State offense. I really will miss Randolph here in NY. I did not even get to run into him in a strip club or any of those things. I wish him the best with the Clip Show. I am running with the Las vegas Ballaholics ( updates coming soon) now in an online basketball league that I play with. I will now try to get myself to the Clippers and play with my boy Randolph. That should be fun.

No comments: