Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our alliance is dissolved

It is 2:30 in the fucking AM and I am still awake. I just wanted a little time to write down a few things about this and that. I feel now the whole country is talking about recession I know in the mid to late 80's stuff was kinda like this. People were getting shitted on left and right. Losing they jobs, crime up and all that but it kinda cleared up wow 6 to 7 years later the USA was really in the clear. I personally think the recession has not begun yet now it is just the hey guys "the worst is yet to come" Now it is just about saving money for that rainy day as they say. I just had such a random memory today of probably the best fight I have ever had. It was in the 6th grade and this guy who was a "frenemy" was really getting on my nerves. You know words are exchanged and I was in class with money and I guess I said the equivelant of "Put your money where you mouth is bitch: Don't talk about it, be about it." So the kid stabs me right in my right hand with a pencil. Honestly it did not even hurt that much. I didn't make a sound, yell out of nothing and even swear "OYE I am gonna fucking chop your nuts off and feed them to your cat"...It however was time for the showdown. The big fight we would have that day. I ended up going to the nurses office and all and they just looked at my hand and put some pain reliever on it or something and that was that. It wasn't really bleeding or anything but now I just had this sort of pencil mark stain (which I still have today)
The fight gets under way in the school yard and I mean this kid is bigger than me too but caught beserker rage. Just rushed him and tackle him like shoulder block way and was just lacing him with punches to the face AND then like a hockey fight I kept slamming him into this metal gate. I mean repeatedly too. I started to then get some kidney punches in and some other shots to the midsection and I knew this kid was done. He was still standing but he was out of breath. He was striking me earlier but my rage just absorbed those punches with no effect. I finally was thinking you got my hand now I get your hand. I grabbed his hand and was about to put a huge whole right in it, you know , just come down on this spiked gate type stuff (I even had that "FINISH HIM" mortal kombat like voice in my head) but I saw his legs were like spagetti and he could no longer fight back so I slammed him again right to the gate and just left him there as I walked away. Most of the kids outside where watching and stuff so I felt pretty good about it and was really glad I did not completely fuck up his hand, it really wouldve caused so much beef. All and all, I couldn't say I hated the guy he was just a real dickhead and he always seem to pick on me for something but hey after that it was no extra fight, no real kiss and make up either but he definitely now had respect for me ( He even helped me in some other fights to be honest). Like in the movie Juice where he was just searching for the power and respect of everybody but in the end "GQ" gets all the juice and he didn't want it. That was exactly how I felt.

1 comment:

MorTiSha AnaCarNa said...

wow.. u caught me off guard with the bully story .. lol the post just took a sharp turn i was like WTF !