Sunday, August 5, 2012

webSTAR

- We responded by getting plastered, tipping the bartenders REALLY well and rocking out super hard to Rusko and Boys Noize in the VIP. - I spent most of my time on the first floor where they played generic hip hop/pop music, and then switched to reggae, and then techno. Huh? I swear, I couldn't dance without some creeper coming up from behind and grinding on my ass. - I had one random guy out of nowhere credit card my ass. Very unexpected. Another one came by and grabbed my ass like I didn't know who did it. I was prepared the 2nd time around. - In the basment on Thursdays they play ALL reggae. There's a bunch of sweaty west Indians (plus me) dancing their asses off. When i went to Webster Hall with my man for fleet week, I left literally sopping wet from sweat, its pretty gross (i was also extremely intoxicated). On the levels above they play hip hop and R&B which is also great, but the crowd is best on Thursdays.

No comments: