Wednesday, August 22, 2012

CM PUNK still the charmer

I love how the WWE universe still kind of marks out on what everything CM Punk basically says, he does not go so crazy anymore like he did last year with the whole controversial SHOOT. I have always liked the guy, never thought he would blow up like this as a professional wrestler in any organization but that is great. CM Punk speaks the truth and really is the TRUTH. If anyone elses hands, that is just a microphone but in CM PUNK's hand it is a PIPEBOMB!!!!!! *Oh yeah and he fucked alot of women in the wrestling business: He fucked Maria Kanellis, Beth Phoenix and Lita and that crazy broad Dafney (back when she was still really hot). I THINK he even had a piece of Kelly Kelly when she first came out. I bet Lita's pussy was the best though, I think he keeps going back for samples of that one.

No comments: