Monday, May 28, 2012

Gymkata Gymkata was a great movie. Classic 80's movie that was one you could see over and over. I have enjoyed seeing this one many times. Gymnast Kurt Thomas was kicking some ass. KIDS Larry Clark's KIDS is a movie I have seen many times. Larry Clark's KIDS was a very good movie. I had no problem with the endless amount of young teen violence and promiscious sex. I think it is not liked by all but has a definite cult following. I thought it just should what people did or really wanted to do at that age without the afterthoughts of police after you, or death and AIDS. ECW One Night Stand ECW One night stand 2005 was a memorable night because all the fans did think we would see the talent of ECW back together for one night only. I feel each match on this night the wrestlers gave 120% and I truely enjoyed watching this dvd. I did originally see it on cable the night it aired. The Black Donnellys I rented NBC show The Black Donnellys. I didn't like the first one or two episodes very much but now after seeing all three disks of this series I did enjoy the show very much. I loved the concept but think it would've worked alot better as a two hour movie versus a whole season. I did not watch it at all on NBC and I feel many others only watched 1 episode or so and got bored. Oh well, tough break for the cast.

No comments: