Sunday, November 13, 2011

Warm but Crazy Fads or we say Frenzy cult classics foods

THE MCRIB- Everyone at least one point in their life seems to like the MCRIB. I mean I like it but now that I hear all this crazy stuff is in it. I am not as eager to try it again. That shit can just leave from McDonalds shelves just as fast as it came actually. Weird ingredients are a little azodicarbonamide (a flour-bleaching agent also found in gym mats and shoe soles) get in the way of a good time.
MEXICAN COCA COLA - I mean it is just a bit more sugary and filled with whatever extra. I need to try it again. Have not had it in a while.
CADBURY CREME EGG- I remember all these commercials when I was a kid about this. Honestly I remember it being pretty damned good. Yeah I would definitely try it again. Yeah to CADBURY.
POPEYES BISCUITS- OH SHIT, they taste so good actually but are very buttery and I can just tell it is filled with alot of crap, nah mean. I do need to eat some popeye's again soon, Chicken-Fries and the Biscuit.
IN-N-OUT BURGER- yes this is a cult classic, New Yorkers and other dwellers of the east coast that have not been to vegas or california are missing out. This burger is damned good. I loved it the 3 times I have had it in my entire life. Can't wait to eat it again.
WHITE CASTLE BURGER- White castle burgers are definitely a cult classic kind of thing. I liked it and I really like to eat it on the regular. My stomach does not really get affected , the chicken is really good too. Fish with cheese is a must to eat also. The Fries are pretty excellent.

-CULT CLASSICS end, sure there are more but don't feel like listing everything.

No comments: