Wednesday, November 2, 2011

reviewed recap

10/31/2011
It was really good. I was here yesterday on the west side of Fordham, It is actually right off the Maj Deagan.
This location used to be Jimmy's Bronx Cafe back in the days, and the bathrooms here are still pretty fancy. I guess they kept it the same.
I ordered the Half Chicken BBQ flavored with Crispy Shrimp. Definitely not a bad option for $12.99. Sticky Wings are usually my favorite to order at any BBQ's (honey basted). I look forward to coming back here in the future. In 2011, I believe this was only the third time at any Dallas BBQ location.
-Texas Size Drinks- Wild Berry or Strawberry Daiquiri are the way to go.
Didn't get ribs this time, but it is one of my favorites. Next time I gotta go for the HENNEY Wings as well for a starter. It was a good crowd for a sunday evening. My group had 10 people and we did not have to wait long for a table. We had cake and everything that we brought ourselves, it was a birthday celebration for a friend.

No comments: