Saturday, January 15, 2011

Unfortunately

I am still thinking 2011 will be better than 2010 but my year was not that bad last year actually. I mean I heard some stories of how awful the year could be that is true but I had my head above water, kept my job, had sex with a really hot girl from Medellin Colombia, but didn't get to travel on an airplane at all.

--Austin Steak and Ale house, I have always liked this place, I mean like as in favorite restaurant to eat at overall. last time I was there it was more for a sad occassion, some friends and I took out the family of someone we know that was killed in Afghanistan war. I mean the occasion of course was good meeting up seeing everyone but it was meeting up just for not the reason you would hope.

I love the food here every time to be honest, even if you just go to the bar it is a general good vibe in this place.

No comments: