Thursday, January 6, 2011

Heyoooooooo

I think 2011 is off to a good start already. I think I will be having a much better year than 2010. I bet I can avoid some grenades and get laid alot more than last year..

I got the worst kind of surprise here but I did go for a former co-worker's party I didn't really have the worst night even but had no clue it was gay night on a saturday. IShe was unbelieveably hot Dominican girl with Giant Knockers ( like the G category). Anyway I knew a few others there, was like ok around the club does look strange though, some real freaky looking guys in here on a saturday night. I tried to dance with homegirl cause one of my favorite songs came on from back in the day: Next "Too Close", haha remember that one. She however was not down for any fun that night.

No comments: