Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sports Roundup 2009

-I think enough with Michael Vick already. Ok, he got out of prison but I feel he should not be allowed to play at all this season, maybe another league but not the NFL.
-NBA still has many restricted free agents not sure where they are gonna go. I feel knicks should definitely keep David Lee but Robinson can go to Europe or Portland for all I care. Ramon Sessions should give NY a shot, they could use another PG. Also, Lamar Odom should go to another team but I really don't care if you stay in LA or not. No one outside of LA gives a fuck.
-Tiger Woods, how did u miss the cut last week. Sure every now and then, you are not on your A game but damn missing the cut all together.
-In WNBA news, I am not even sure what the Liberty's record is at this point. I know it is not that good. I like watching only Phoenix to see Taurasi. I don't know if she is a lesbian or not but I would date her, seriously.
-NFL football is almost back, I am just waiting to do some fantasy football drafting. I think giants won't have such a great season this year. I will play with them and the Saints in Madden and take my chances there.

-I need to do a blog about this weird dream I had about playing in the NBA in my late 30's then somehow finding out I have a son that is just about to enter the league as well. First time I meet him is actually on the court when my team Minnesota Timberwolves play his Portland Trailblazers in just his 5th career game.

No comments: