Thursday, January 1, 2009

Random Flashback

I just had a random moment in time where my movie history knowledge seemed to focus on one year: 1993.
I thought of a ton of movies in the past year but 1993 was entertaining. I mean wow now that I think about it is was some right before I went to Hs shit so that was a while back. Carlito's Way was a great movie back then (great action and a fitting end to the movie). True Romance, now that was one of the fuckin best movies back then. I saw this on dvd and stuff so many times but honestly I forgot it 100% by now, that means I need to check this one again soon (Great action, great shoot em up). Wow, Menace to Society (it is amazing, I didn't realize it was out that long ago). This movie was excellent such a hard griping look at South central LA at that time. Philadelphia (now this was great and clearly not my kind of movie at the time but I was really feeling this one). If you have not seen this to this day, go out and rent it now. THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS (This is another one, that how was this movie released this long ago yet it comes up in conversation so often). I loved this movie but pretty much forgot it 100% I need to see it again. Mrs. Doubtfire (Now this was a funny movie, I did not think RObin Williams would pull it off this well, it was truely funny). A Perfect World (Oh fuck, this was a great movie. I enjoyed every minute of it). Jurassic Park (Now this was cinema fantasy at its best) I really enjoyed it and have seen this one so many times. Hot Shots PART Duex ( I laughed alot, I mean it was really stupid funny)

No comments: