Thursday, January 29, 2009

I D K

Today was just one of those days. I spend too much time reflecting I guess. Work sucked today and the economy is just so bad, more hours were cut from people at my job this week. I know there are so many other horror stories around of people getting laid off but this curb spending is tough: I have to admit it. I can't really believe I used to spend so much money in the past. I am a true male Shopaholic. I must've bought everything except a $10 hooker in the past 7 months. I been spending way too much for real.

*The only good thing I remember reflecting on is the time I spent with a girl that I have been in love with from the second grade. I sure had my fun with this girl the last time I saw her but she was pure poison. She was one of those girls that feel in the this girl is way too pretty category. Way too pretty meaning she has fucked more guys in her life than many people can count.

No comments: