Thursday, October 6, 2011

hey review this//

very relaxed environment on the rooftop at the Kimberly. Got to go in the entrance and hit that elevator to Penthouse (31st floor). Coruba Rum was really good. I was alternating between Under the Mango tree and the other drink. Never touched the wine that night. Yelpers were united in a much smaller pack than most of our gatherings and it was great. The food was good as well,mini crab bites were on point and the chick on a stick was impressive. Sweet Booths area was great to see again. Maybe next time they need some real pimp cups for drinking, haha. I used the water gun prop and the Hawaiian leis. SYOY!!!!!
Yup Yup, ( I started using that now, that other might not be around anymore).. what a great day and it was a sunday funday.

-I don't know why but even after this me got more to drink at another bar around 14th street, Yeah It was awesome and still mind blowing too. I had clearly had enough at this spot but fit in 2 or 3 more drinks, lol.

No comments: