Friday, July 29, 2011

rumors

Nope I didn't have to go to yelp jail but this one secret that I only told one guy I guess came out to some people at an event. I tried to keep in on the low that I hooked up with this real troll faced girl and like I said only told the one dude but then at next event five people came up to me and said they heard I was a papi chulo at these things and whatever. Not really true but whatever, yeah I smushed a really busted ass chick and wasn't even that drunk. Whatever she and her roommate know what happened.

-I wish Kobe bryant would go to Turkey to play and just disappear forever from the nba and the news media all together.

-“@JDUBS121: I still haven't tried Chick-Fil-A yet” join the club lol

-@JDUBS121 YU UP SO EARLY

5 Jul Favorite Retweet Reply » Katsuni Katsuni
@ @JDUBS121 I wish I could come in NY but nothing is planned yet