Saturday, April 30, 2011

America , fuck yeah

So I finally did it, after all these years of procrastinating I finally made it out to tribecafilmfestival and saw one of the movies. I picked the Keira Knightly one, " Last Night", it is coming to regular theaters soon in a very limited release. I saw a mad early showing 11:30 Am on a tuesday but I was like it is cheaper at this time fuck paying $16. I had a great time with the movie. Felt like I got to contribute something in a way to the festival. You get the chance to vote and the end on a 1-5 scale for that particular movie in the chance it wins best of festival. I gave it a 4 star in the voting. I kinda wanted to give 5 but it was not a perfect movie. Keira looked great in the film and the main guy from AVATAR was her husband. The beautiful Eva Mendes was in this as well so that was hot. I kind of wanna check out another movie from the festival but paying $16 for most night movies or pay $25 for the ones with the Director Talks section is a bit much for me at the moment. I will keep some of these movies on my radar for future documentation. Anderson Silva doc is still playing tonight "Like Water" 9pm, I just don't have time to go see it.

No comments: