Thursday, July 15, 2010

GO SUCK A DICK OR SOMETHING GOD YUR SUCH A CUNT .


your a huge slutty cunt .
Aw, and you're a huge fucking pussy ;)

The illusion of bigger breats? LMAO I DON'T NEED BIGGER BREASTS. They're pretty big right now thanks ;)" arent you planning on implants? then you complain how small they are and whine and shit. shut the fuck up please.
Just because I plan on getting implants doesn't mean I don't like my breasts the way they are.

ow people need to stop hating on your happiness who cares if you wanna dance with other people at the club
do you do any kind of drugs ?
Nope, not anymore. I used to smoke weed, and sometimes pop mdma when I went clubbing, but now I don't do any of that. :)

ow people are fucked...
yeaah they are !
LMAOOOO, who's hiding you dumb slut? the only thing to be scared of with you is the fact that 911 is number one on your fucking speed dial you dumb skank
LMAOOOOOOOO CLEARLYYYY YOU'RE HIDING :) IM A DUMB SKANK? AWWWWWWW, THAAAANKS YOU LITTLE PUSSY .

No comments: