Saturday, February 21, 2009

No gangstas

I hope to see the Oscars this sunday. I think Mickey Rourke's performance in the Wrestler was gangsta. It was such a unique role and his personal story filled that so well. I hope we wins an award at least for himself. Let the world know they appreciate his return to serious acting. I do hope Slumdog wins overall for best picture.
*I just saw a facebook page of a really serious ex of mine. It is crazy. I had gotten an update about her from someone. She sounds like she has had a really stressful life past few years. A couple of kids, a couple of beatings to the face by her husband and alot of other drama. I haven't talked to her in years. I don't want to meet up again unless it is some random shit on the train. I guess I just feel bad she seemed like such a strong willed woman and she is letting her piece of shit 5 ft nothing super small husband beat her down. I met the clown like once. He was the guy she immediately dated after me. I mean it is something to extremely just want to be married back in 2001 or so BUT hey that is in her eyes. If she really wanted to leave, I guess she would have by now.

2 comments:

MorTiSha AnaCarNa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MorTiSha AnaCarNa said...

o wow.. the blog took an unxpected twist.. its sad to hear when u have some1 u know is such a strong person go thru something like that .. life is funny that way